It would be very helpful to be able to see more information about log reports:
- complete folder path without having to roll over the log (collapsed and expanded views)
- complete file name without having to roll over the name (collapsed and expanded views)
- what will happen (will it resolve itself, is human action required)
- have issues colour coded for quick reviews (example: orange if it will resolve itself during next sync, red if it requires human action)
- who created the file
- when was the file created/modified
This looks like a lot of work on the logs shown on the 8806 page. This info is available in the logs on the Sync device itself. However, I will push this to the Product Team to see what all things would be feasible.
Thank you for providing us with your thoughts and feedback.
Hi @Marko Zonta,
In the admin console, there are multiple reports you can generate. Within the "File reports", you can see in a lot of information such as actions performed on a file, action source, timestamp when it was created, who created the file...
Please let us know if this does not answer your request.
Egnyte transforms business through smarter content allowing organizations to connect, protect, and unlock value from all their content.
If you can't find what you're looking for, contact Egnyte Customer Support.