cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notes Date column

Notes Date column

0 Votes

Originally from ticket #106550.

We use Egnyte for a lot of files in which there are a constant update of notes. The users would like to be able to see the most recent updates to a note and able to sort by a "Notes Date" field. Right now there is only a date added field for the actual file.

3 Comments
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

Hi Dan,

Thanks for the suggestion. We are contemplating some major enhancements to our document search function, and will take this particular feature under consideration. I can see how it would be useful for locating documents for which there has been a lot of recent collaboration.

Trey

Resident

Hello - has this been accomplished?  If so, how to access?  If not, has a similar feature been implemented for aiding in document search functionality?

Thanks,

Marie

Retired Employee
Retired Employee

Hi Marie,

The search functionality on Egnyte still works. However, I don't think we have been able to implement the search function which helps gain access to the most recent documents. Meaning the sorting on file search is still not implemented. 

I will look through my resources and see what is the progress on this and let you know. 

Thanks

Sagar