cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notes Date column

Notes Date column

0 Votes

Originally from ticket #106550.

We use Egnyte for a lot of files in which there are a constant update of notes. The users would like to be able to see the most recent updates to a note and able to sort by a "Notes Date" field. Right now there is only a date added field for the actual file.

3 Comments
Retired Employee Trey Howard1
Retired Employee

Hi Dan,

Thanks for the suggestion. We are contemplating some major enhancements to our document search function, and will take this particular feature under consideration. I can see how it would be useful for locating documents for which there has been a lot of recent collaboration.

Trey

Marie Mullaney
Resident

Hello - has this been accomplished?  If so, how to access?  If not, has a similar feature been implemented for aiding in document search functionality?

Thanks,

Marie

Retired Employee Sagar
Retired Employee

Hi Marie,

The search functionality on Egnyte still works. However, I don't think we have been able to implement the search function which helps gain access to the most recent documents. Meaning the sorting on file search is still not implemented. 

I will look through my resources and see what is the progress on this and let you know. 

Thanks

Sagar