cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notification Email Settings

Notification Email Settings

I would be nice to be able to select what generates a notification email instead of whenever something is added, updated, or removed. With how we're using the notification email it isn't important that users are notified when something is removed, only if something is added or updated. 

Tags (1)
3 Comments
This is a great point. Added or Updated is all that matters to my users. When I am starting a new project, I am often removing folders or files from Templates to customize them down to the needs of that project. People often ask me why they get those notifications and I tell them they are lumped in with the ones they need. Nothing I can do about it. We are all new to Egnyte so, I tell them that you take the good, you take the bad, you take them both and there you have: the facts of Egnyte.
Community Manager GregNeustaetter
Community Manager
Status changed to: Considering

CenturyGroup
Steward

Also agree. I just trained all our users in setting up notifications to get emails on certain folders, and absolutely no one wanted to know when something was deleted. This is useful for me (on the Admin side) but it isn't useful for other types of users. Thanks.