cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PDF markup tools for ipad

PDF markup tools for ipad

Adding a PDF markup kit for Ipad would vastly simplify using Egnyte on a tablet.  Currently simple text markups can not be made and saved directly to Egnyte.  First a user must copy a file to another app.  After markups are made a copy must be saved back to Egnyte.  OneDrive would be a good example of a service providing improved usability for ipad with a PDF mark-up kit.

6 Comments
Retired Employee Steve Chen3
Retired Employee
Status changed to: Accepted

Hi!

We recognize the need for more improvements around PDFs and annotation is one of our top priorities. We are actively working on this and will provide you an update soon! Please contact our support and get more information if you're interested in participating in our BETA program.

Sincerely,

Steve

DanielH
Resident

Any ETA on this? my team is considering Dropbox which has a nice commenting/annotation feature but I'd hate to ahve to switch from Egnyte.

Kerry Dove
Resident

Any ETA on this? my team is considering Dropbox which has a nice commenting/annotation feature but I'd hate to ahve to switch from Egnyte.

Retired Employee JulieMullins
Retired Employee

Sorry @DanielH and @Kerry Dove for the slow response. I somehow missed your comments. I am checking with our product manager on this and will post the response soon.

Employee Bartosz Witoń
Employee

@Kerry Dove @DanielH Thanks for your interest in this feature. This project is quite complex and we, unfortunately, ran into a setback which has pushed the launch time back significantly.

I won't have a good estimate of when it will be launched until Q3 and will update this post at that time.

I realize this is later than preferred, but we are working hard to get new features into our mobile interface and this one is still on our roadmap.

Bartek

McTighe
Vigilante
Are there any updates as to this project? Thank you