cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Save commonly used email addresses within Egnyte

Save commonly used email addresses within Egnyte

Originally from ticket #102022.

I wish there was a way to save commonly used email addresses within egnyte.

7 Comments
Chris34
Resident

Hi Lori,

Thanks for your post; I would like to understand more about how you currently use email addresses in Egnyte.

Are you looking for a quick way to email links to the same individuals repeatedly who are not Egnyte users?

Chris

Bill Agee
Resident

Has there been any follow up on this?  I am also looking for a way to store email addresses commonly used (without having to set up users).

Retired Employee Trey Howard1
Retired Employee

Hi Bill,

Thanks for the suggestion. We are examining how we might implement this, but have yet to add it to the roadmap.

We appreciate your business.

Trey

Hi there - we are looking for this as well. We send emails to the same people routinely and it's critical they receive the links so it would be ideal that we could create an email list to ensure the email addresses don't contain typos, etc. Any update?

Retired Employee Shyam Srinivasa
Retired Employee

Hi Christine,

Thanks for your feedback. I can see why this would be a useful, time-saving feature and will share this with our product team.

However, this is not currently on our short-term roadmap. In the meantime, I'll add you as a +1 for this feature and will post here when we have an update on this.

Thanks for your patience and continued support of Egnyte!

• Shyam
Retired Employee JulieMullins
Retired Employee
Status changed to: New

Community Manager GregNeustaetter
Community Manager
Status changed to: Considering