cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scan Documents (create PDF) in Egnyte Mobile App android - ios already has this function

Scan Documents (create PDF) in Egnyte Mobile App android - ios already has this function

IOS has the function to use the Camera of the device to create PDF's and Multiple pages if needed. This function is not available in Android. Imperitave day to day function that is required to ensure egnyte stays with what is available through dropbox etc

Tags (1)
7 Comments
Retired Employee Steve Chen3
Retired Employee
Status changed to: Accepted

Hi!

Thanks for your input. We've had an overwhelming amount of positive feedback about Document Creator, and we are definitely working on the Android version. I'm glad that you are so interested in this feature. I would love to speak with you personally, to better understand your workflows. Please PM me and we can set something up!

Sincerely,

Steve

Planning
Deputy

Hi Steve,

We can chat on Thursday from 11:00 am to 15:00 pm South African time. Let me know if this will work for you or if you need another time. T

Thank you

R

Retired Employee Steve Chen3
Retired Employee

Hi R,

I private messaged you; please reply so that we can work out our scheduling.

Sincerely,

Steve

Planning
Deputy

Hi Steve

Possible we can do this Friday from 12:00 to 14:00 South Africa time

Otherwise herewith time for next week SA time

Mon  - 14:00  - 16:00 

Tue  -  14:00 - 16:00

Wed  -  14:00  - 16:00

Thu  -   14:00 - 16:00

Fri  -   12:00  - 14:00

Is a release date known for this feature; scan to pdf option in android app?

chrisr
Vigilante

Any update on this for Android?

Thanks!

Employee Bartosz Witoń
Employee
Status changed to: Delivered

Marking this as delivered. The Egnyte Connect Android App 8.3 has this feature implemented and with the newest version 8.3.1, we added some enhancements. 

Please let us know what do you think about it.