cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share multiple files in assorted folders.

Share multiple files in assorted folders.

It would be quite helpful to have the ability to share multiple files in assorted folders in a single share. Simply choose a recipient, then select files to attach and share.

17 Comments
CenturyGroup
Steward

I would also link to add a +1 to this feature request.

I am regularly asked by my users for the ability to easily share multiple links with external parties without requiring them to click on each link individually.

We use as few folders as possible to take advantage of Egnyte's search functions, so sending a link to a folder is not a viable option.

Would like to see a bundle link that gives access to dozens of image files at once. Use case: image file sharing with external photographers or designers.

CenturyGroup
Steward

Ass me as +1 for this feature "Also, are your developers working on a feature that will allow sharing of multiple files on one link?"

Retired Employee JulieMullins
Retired Employee
Status changed to: New

Retired Employee

Retired Employee

Community Manager GregNeustaetter
Community Manager
Status changed to: Delivered

There are parts of this that are delivered and parts that aren't planned:

- If you search, you can select multiple results from different folders and generate links to all of them at once

- You can also copy links to files/folders (much easier than in the previous interface from years ago that was very email-centric) so that you can do this multiple times and compose your message

- We don't have plans to build anything like a shopping cart for links where you add multiple files from different folders and then eventually generate the links to all of them at once.

- We also don't have plans to allow selecting multiple files and generating a link that includes all of the files.  Folder links are the best bet for that use case today.

alyssamatthews
Resident

Please add me as a +1 for this feature; it would really save a lot of time to be able to send one link to multiple files and folders by checking them without having to copy everything I want to share into one folder.