cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard Users Last Activity Column

Standard Users Last Activity Column

Can you add a column to the users management screen to be able to sort by last activity.  Since we have to pay for standard users I would like an easier way to sort and deactivate users who no longer need access.

Tags (1)
4 Comments
Retired Employee Sagar
Retired Employee

Hi Jeremy,

Thank you for your suggestion. All the fields in the Users & Groups can be sorted. Sorry that they do not fit your requirement. 

I will surely have your suggestion over to our Product Team to be considered as an improvement to the User & Groups page.

Thanks.

Community Manager GregNeustaetter
Community Manager
Status changed to: Considering

We will consider adding this.  In the meantime, you can export out a CSV of your users and that includes a last activity date which you can sort by in Excel or similar tools.

Kim Isaksen1
Steward

I was just hitting the same snag, I have a lot of standard user and no good way of finding out wich ones are still active. I tried to see if I could make a report wich showed me this data. I turned out, I cant. 
This is really a hygiene factor, and you should adress this in some way, either add another column, or ad the distintion between Power and standard user in the login reports section, along with better time value filtering. (in the last 30 days, 90 days, year etc.) 

As of now I have to click into each and every standard user to check if the account is in use, or not. This is not good enough, and this should be an easy fix.

Community Manager GregNeustaetter
Community Manager

@Kim Isaksen1 - FYI, the user export does include the last active date for each user, so you should be able to get it from there