cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storage Sync - prioritise folders

Storage Sync - prioritise folders

Request for additional feature to 'Storage Sync Settings' to configure some folders with priority over others folders (may be at root level).

May be some folders are 'low priority' and the rest equal priority.

Context: some folders content is actively shared between offices, other content for system admin tasks is archiving that could wait in a queue until later.

My current sys. admin task of deleting +50k of files is blocking general users' activities and hence the desire to prioritise them over me.

4 Comments
Retired Employee Sagar
Retired Employee

Hello Chris,

I see your point very clearly. I will certainly check on this with our Product Team and get back to you. I am not sure if this feature is already been noted with them or if they would consider this for a future enhancement.

Appreciate your feedback. 

Thanks

Sagar

Employee Ed Tseng1
Employee
Status changed to: Considering

If there are others in the community that also are looking for this ask, it'd be great to hear from you regarding syncing by folder prioritization.

Thanks.

Employee Ed Tseng1
Employee
Status changed to: Considering

If there are others in the community that also are looking for this ask, it'd be great to hear from you regarding syncing by folder prioritization.

Thanks.

jbraese
Civilian

Yep, I think this is an important feature. I edit videos, some of them several 100MB large. This would block other files to sync for quite a while