cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User Activity Summary Report

User Activity Summary Report

0 Kudos

A general report of user activity would be nice to have to get a feel for employee activity and productivity. The report would basically be a table with each row being a user and each column being a statistic such as:

• Number of Files Deleted
  • Number of Deltas (updates/changes to a file)
  • Number of Files Created
  • etc.

I would be able to filter by date range and by user on these statistics and download the results.

Tags (1)
2 Comments
Community Manager JulieMullins
Community Manager
Status changed to: Needs Info

Hi @HPI, Thanks for the suggestion.

I'd like to understand your request in a bit more detail. First, I'm wondering if you've seen the File Audit Report. You can learn more about it here: https://helpdesk.egnyte.com/hc/en-us/articles/201637534-Running-a-File-Audit-Report. I think this report might be what you're looking for, but if not, please let us know the specific pieces that are missing.

The report I mentioned is only available if you have audit reports included in your Egnyte subscription. If you don't have that capability, you can discuss it with your account manager to see if upgrading is the right approach.

Let us know if that report will solve your needs. Thanks again!

Community Manager JulieMullins
Community Manager

Hi @HPI - Just wanted to check in to see if you reviewed my response to see if that report was what you were looking for.