cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Users not logged on since 1 year (or custom date)

Users not logged on since 1 year (or custom date)

To make user management more easy and to help cost reduction it would be very useful if we could get a report with all users that haven't logged on the past year.
The current last active field when exporting users is empty if the user didn't logon the past 3 months?

Tags (1)
6 Comments
Retired Employee Shyam Srinivasa
Retired Employee

Hi Tom,

Thanks for your suggestion. This is not currently possible with our reports, but I'll pass this feedback onto our product team.

We are currently thinking about an overhaul of the reporting section of the product, so this feedback is useful.

Thanks,
Shyam

Chrissy Libber
Vigilante

Has this report been added yet?

Retired Employee JulieMullins
Retired Employee
Status changed to: New

Community Manager GregNeustaetter
Community Manager
Status changed to: Delivered

For the past several years you've had the ability to do this by exporting out the list of users.  There's a last active date for each user.  The same information is also available via the Public API

Chrissy Libber
Vigilante

Greg - that is great info.  I just pulled the report and it looks like it has the info needed? 

Can you work with the Egnyte team to let them know this report is available?  I spent weeks on calls with my Egnyte reps getting a custom report created because they were not aware of any other way to get this data out of the system.  Thanks!

Retired Employee JulieMullins
Retired Employee

Thanks for the feedback, @Chrissy Libber. We'll announce at our next team meetings to ensure people know about it. Sorry for the time you had to spend on this but I'm glad this report will now help you!