cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workfront Integration

Workfront Integration

We've been talking to Workfront here. Our big issue is that they have integration for digital asset management (DAM) with "many" providers (google, amazon, box, dropbox, onedrive, etc.) already present. I'd like to continue using Egnyte but the lack of native integration is frustrating and driving my costs up to keep using the service. It's also driving down my productivity levels to use different things for different purposes.

Are there any plans to natively integrate with more cloud application providers?

3 Comments
Retired Employee Tom Bingham
Retired Employee
Status changed to: Delivered

Hi @Tony

Thank you for your post and interest in a Workfront integration.

I'm glad to share we released our integration with Workfront in November of last year. This integration was developed by LeapPoint and was designed to help customers extend both their Workfront and Egnyte investments by unifying the content repositories of both applications.

Here are some additional resources you might find helpful:

To schedule a demo of the Workfront + Egnyte integration, please reach out to LeapPoint by completing the following form:

Best regards,

Tom Bingham
Partnerships @ Egnyte

That's a third party application that runs 3,500.00 USD annually. I was looking for a real integration that is offered and supported directly by Egnyte. Workfront works with several storage vendors directly (not paying thousands per year to a third party to enable the functionality). 

"I'm glad to share we released our integration with Workfront in November of last year."

(I'm glad you're glad, you're the head of partnerships. So you can check that box.)

You're losing me here...

Retired Employee Tom Bingham
Retired Employee

Hi @Anthony Grazian,

Thank you for your feedback. While there is a cost associated with the Workfront integration, we have a wide variety of customers using it and finding value in unifying their content across these applications. 

Although we would like to build every integration that our customers ask of us, we only have so many resources. That is why it is so important that we hear from customers like you so that we can properly prioritize our integrations roadmap.

Besides Workfront, are there any other integrations we're missing with which you would find value?

Best regards,
Tom Bingham
Partnerships @ Egnyte