cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new look - you can't give permissions like you can in the classic

new look - you can't give permissions like you can in the classic

0 Votes

Originally from ticket #102710.

i have multiple folders for many different purposes. instead of "simply" searching for a user - why can't the user names be available to add multiple users for permissions at once like in the classic look? i have over 120 users that could potentially be added for permissions. This "new" way is going to make me have to search up to 120 times? I must be overlooking some feature.

would you kindly direct me where I am missing a very simple tool or give me hope that a user friendly version will be available?

Will this become available as a feature in the "new" look? This is an extremely huge time waster and not user friendly at all.

5 Comments
Chris34
Resident

Hi L D,

This is a great suggestion!  We are currently exploring a potential new enhancement that would allow you to select users from a list in the new look just like in the classic look.  The current search was developed to make it easier to find users among large lists (e.g. thousands of users), but it loses some of the convenience that you're mentioning.

You may want to create groups as a shorthand way to assign permissions to several users at once for the present time.

Thank you for sharing your interest in this feature, and we will continue to explore this further.

Best, Chris

Thank you for the direction!  I will definitely do that.  I really appreciate it!

I have the same problem, how can I revert to the classic look

Retired Employee Trey Howard1
Retired Employee

You can find this in the bottom right hand corner of your screen.

Community Manager GregNeustaetter
Community Manager
Status changed to: Delivered