cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

support needed

support needed

0 Votes

Originally from ticket #111124.

I’m receiving an email every time a user accepts an invitation, and it’s becoming excessive. Is there a way to stop this?

Thanks

8 Comments
Retired Employee Trey Howard1
Retired Employee

Hello Sean,

Unfortunately, there is not a way to turn off these notification emails. I will add your comment as a feature request, though.

Thank you for your business,

Trey

Zachery Dean
Resident

I am an Egnyte Admin, I would like to remove the e-mail notifications I receive when a new user accepts an Egnyte invitation. I can't find it anywhere.

Retired Employee Shyam Srinivasa
Retired Employee

Hi Zachery,

Thanks for your feedback. Unfortunately, there is no way to selectively remove this type of notification.

However, this is definitely something that we are thinking about doing. I don't have a time frame that I can share at this point, but I'll mark you as a +1 for this and share your feedback with our product team.

Thanks for your patience and support of Egnyte.

Regards,
Shyam

Zachery Dean
Resident

Thank you for fielding my question. The basis of the request is due to an executive that wants Admin rights to view the contents of all folders but does not want to receive the notifications. I would make him a Power User and add him to the All Administrators group but that's not possible either.

Community Manager Don David
Community Manager

Hi Zachery,

Thank you for the feedback. And yes, what you requested makes sense and is something that we will consider in our future release.

Macninja
Steward

This seems to have gone quiet.  We have multiple Egnyte domains and receiving all the new user login e-mails is definitely annoying.  Being able to turn this off would be exceptionally helpful.

Retired Employee Sagar
Retired Employee

Hi Mark,

I have already sent this to the Product Team to see what can be done to stop these notifications or atleast find a way for the admin to turn off these type of notifications.

I will write back once I hear from them. Thank you for your time and patience. 

Regards

Sagar.

Hi,

The ability to disable admin notifications for new users will be available in the next Web UI release.  Please follow the "What's New in Egnyte Connect" section for the latest feature updates: https://helpdesk.egnyte.com/hc/en-us/sections/200348314-What-s-New

Thanks.

Cara