cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Retired Employee JulieMullins
Retired Employee

Revit Plugin Beta

A new beta is available for Revit users!

The Revit Plugin enables users to host Revit Central Models on Egnyte and synchronize all their changes with the central file.

Use case: This plugin is extremely useful for design teams with users who work from different geographical locations and have access to the Revit central file hosted on their cloud. Screen reader support enabled. 

Please first let us know how many users will use this plugin once it's in general availability and then get started by following the Product Installation Guide.

Provide any feedback you have on this beta in this thread.

Thank you for your participation!

Best,
- Julie

PS. Help others find answers by selecting "Accept as Solution" if a post answers your question.
0 Kudos
11 Replies

Re: Revit Plugin Beta

Hi Julie, I would like to have access to this plugin, what I need to do to be part of the beta program. Kind regards. Yaniel

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Retired Employee

Hi @Yaniel Llerena Padilla, thanks for reaching out and great to hear you're interested in being a part of the beta. 

Please fill out this form to start: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfunresXz8FzLYpURgCEl-1HUB9sJ9eN7tUQzxxLn68AmxrRg/viewform

Then review and follow the steps here: https://egnyte.egnyte.com/dl/7V0Aihz7gb/

Let us know if you have any further questions. Thanks!

Best,
- Julie

PS. Help others find answers by selecting "Accept as Solution" if a post answers your question.
0 Kudos

Hi Julie, the google form triggers a notification saying that I need permission to access it. Could you give me access to my email? 

Regards

0 Kudos
Retired Employee

So sorry about that, @Yaniel Llerena Padilla and thanks for letting us know. Please try the link again, you should have access now. 

Best,
- Julie

0 Kudos

Thanks, the form is working now, but where is the download link for the plugin?

0 Kudos
Retired Employee

Hi @Yaniel Llerena Padilla, I've contacted your account rep who will help you with that. Sorry for the delay!

Best,
- Julie

0 Kudos

Hi Julie, 

I haven't received any news from the account rep regarding the Revit Plugin. Can you help me with that please, I really want to test it in a current project.  

Rgds

0 Kudos
Retired Employee

Hi @Yaniel Llerena Padilla, definitely, I'll reach out to them again and get back to you as soon as I hear back. Sorry about that! 

Best,
- Julie

0 Kudos
Moderator Hari_Krishnan

Hi @Yaniel Llerena Padilla , I have sent the links to Revit plugin over email. 

0 Kudos