Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Egnyte folder permission history

Aurelien
Resident

Egnyte folder permission history

Jump to solution

Hi,

I'm looking for a list about changes on folder permission, to know who has changed permission on a specific folder.. Do you know how I can do that ?

thank you.

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Retired Employee Sagar
Retired Employee

Re: Egnyte folder permission history

Jump to solution

Hello @Aurelien,

Thank you for reaching out. 

This is possible if you have the Audit Report functionality included in your plan. The Permissions Audit Report allows you to analyze the changes in user or group permissions over time. These reports can be run periodically or you can also schedule them to be run daily, weekly or monthly. 

Here is some information for you to review: - 

https://helpdesk.egnyte.com/hc/en-us/articles/201637114-Reports-and-Auditing-Overview

Let me know if you have more questions on this.

Thanks.

PS. Help others find answers by selecting "Accept as Solution" if a post answers your question."
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Retired Employee Sagar
Retired Employee

Jump to solution

Hello @Aurelien,

Thank you for reaching out. 

This is possible if you have the Audit Report functionality included in your plan. The Permissions Audit Report allows you to analyze the changes in user or group permissions over time. These reports can be run periodically or you can also schedule them to be run daily, weekly or monthly. 

Here is some information for you to review: - 

https://helpdesk.egnyte.com/hc/en-us/articles/201637114-Reports-and-Auditing-Overview

Let me know if you have more questions on this.

Thanks.

PS. Help others find answers by selecting "Accept as Solution" if a post answers your question."
0 Kudos
Aurelien
Resident

Jump to solution

Indeed I don't have access to Audit Report with my Office Plan...

Thank you for your help.

0 Kudos