cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long is the log retention period?

Vigilante

How long is the log retention period?

Jump to solution

I am currently evaluating the Business plan. When I create custom reports, eg File Report, I have the option to specify a custom date range. How far back can I go? Assuming that I have been running the product for many years.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: How long is the log retention period?

Jump to solution

Hi @raav 

Thanks for reaching out to the community.  You can go back 90 days when running reports.  If you need to go back further, you can open a ticket with support at support@egnyte.com to see if you can get more information going further back.  A best practice is to set up a recurring report and saving them.  Please take a look at this article Reports and Auditing Overview and let us know if you have any questions.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: How long is the log retention period?

Jump to solution

Hi @raav 

Thanks for reaching out to the community.  You can go back 90 days when running reports.  If you need to go back further, you can open a ticket with support at support@egnyte.com to see if you can get more information going further back.  A best practice is to set up a recurring report and saving them.  Please take a look at this article Reports and Auditing Overview and let us know if you have any questions.

View solution in original post