cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Revoke access tokens for third party applications.

Highlighted
VinodReddy
Resident

How to Revoke access tokens for third party applications.

Hi,

i can link my Egnyte account to some 3rd paty applications like Slack, backflipt etc... 

these apps will establish the connection through Oauth & help me perform some activities.

now, i would like to remove/revoke the connection to those apps.....    & i`m unable to find the option/facility in egnyte web to do so.

other cloud repositories like dropbox, sharefile etc have a section "connected/linked apps", where i can see which apps are accessing my cloud repository & help me to revoke them.

is there such a facility provided by Egnyte as well ?

"The Apps & Integrations" section of Egynte shows me potential third party connections..... but doesn`t show existing connections.

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Community Manager GregNeustaetter
Community Manager

Re: How to Revoke access tokens for third party applications.

For some of the Egnyte integrations, the "Egnyte Add-Ons" on the Apps & Integrations page, administrators can enable/disable the applications and choose whether they want the application on for all users or allow users to opt-in.  

Unfortunately, for other integrations, we do not currently have a screen to see/revoke access to integrations.  You can post in the "Ideas" section (feature requests) so that we can track it and add this since it would definitely be very useful.

0 Kudos