cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User Activity Report

Highlighted

User Activity Report

Jump to solution

Is there a report that I can run that shows a users's granular activity beyond logging in or clicking on a link. My old system showed me what each user uploaded and downloaded and when they logged in. I don't see that level of detail in any reports but, I am new to Egnyte.

Labels (2)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Retired Employee Sagar
Retired Employee

Re: User Activity Report

Jump to solution

Hi @Peter_the_Gr8,

Yes, we do have something that will suit your requirements. You can run a host of reports and audits from Egnyte's web interface. However, this is possible only if you have audit reports included in your Egnyte subscription.

Here is a link that will provide you with more information on reports.

https://helpdesk.egnyte.com/hc/en-us/articles/201637114-Reports-Auditing-Overview

Thanks.

PS. Help others find answers by selecting "Accept as Solution" if a post answers your question."
0 Kudos
Community Manager JulieMullins
Community Manager

Jump to solution

Hi @Peter_the_Gr8, if you've searched the reports and none meet your needs, it'll be helpful if you could submit it to the Idea board and describe your exact needs and use cases so it'll be on our product team's radar. Thanks!

Best,
- Julie

PS. Help others find answers by selecting "Accept as Solution" if a post answers your question.
5 Replies
Retired Employee Sagar
Retired Employee

Jump to solution

Hi @Peter_the_Gr8,

Yes, we do have something that will suit your requirements. You can run a host of reports and audits from Egnyte's web interface. However, this is possible only if you have audit reports included in your Egnyte subscription.

Here is a link that will provide you with more information on reports.

https://helpdesk.egnyte.com/hc/en-us/articles/201637114-Reports-Auditing-Overview

Thanks.

PS. Help others find answers by selecting "Accept as Solution" if a post answers your question."
0 Kudos

Jump to solution
I do have audit reports enabled but have yet to find one that drills down deep enough to meet my needs.
0 Kudos
Community Manager JulieMullins
Community Manager

Jump to solution

Hi @Peter_the_Gr8, if you've searched the reports and none meet your needs, it'll be helpful if you could submit it to the Idea board and describe your exact needs and use cases so it'll be on our product team's radar. Thanks!

Best,
- Julie

PS. Help others find answers by selecting "Accept as Solution" if a post answers your question.

Jump to solution
Thanks, I'm just wrapping up my Trial and started with Egnyte in August. Once i talk with me account manager and your tech staff, I'll better know what I need that you may not have.
Retired Employee Sagar
Retired Employee

Jump to solution

Absolutely @Peter_the_Gr8. Sounds like a good idea. You can always write to support@egnyte.com to file and support case and discuss your requirements.

Thanks.

0 Kudos