cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

24x7 support

24x7 support

Jump to solution

I needed help last night as a migration FREEZES out work until complete.

Don't feel secure as when I view folders they have different numbers of files or folders.  way different and so I am redoing everything but don't feel secure.

No call over the last 10 hours and business is at a halt

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Retired Employee Sagar
Retired Employee

Re: 24x7 support

Jump to solution

Hi Eric,

Support is available 24x7 and you can always call up 650-265-4058 for urgent issues. On looking up our support system, I see that you had filed a support case as well and one of our technician did call and discussed the issue with you. 

This was followed by a call by another technician when you sent in the logs from Egnyte Connect app. I hope things are all okay now. But if the issue persists, please file a support case via support@egnyte.com or you can call 650-265-4058. 

Thanks

PS. Help others find answers by selecting "Accept as Solution" if a post answers your question."
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Retired Employee Sagar
Retired Employee

Re: 24x7 support

Jump to solution

Hi Eric,

Support is available 24x7 and you can always call up 650-265-4058 for urgent issues. On looking up our support system, I see that you had filed a support case as well and one of our technician did call and discussed the issue with you. 

This was followed by a call by another technician when you sent in the logs from Egnyte Connect app. I hope things are all okay now. But if the issue persists, please file a support case via support@egnyte.com or you can call 650-265-4058. 

Thanks

PS. Help others find answers by selecting "Accept as Solution" if a post answers your question."
0 Kudos