Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluebeam Revu for iPad

Highlighted
Vigilante

Bluebeam Revu for iPad

Originally from ticket #100764.

What are the WebDAV settings to connect to Egnyte in Bluebeam Revu for iPad? I have tried the various ways to connect listed for other iPad apps on https://helpdesk.egnyte.com/entries/195177-apps-that-can-be-used-with-egnyte, and nothing has worked. Does Egnyte block connections from the Bluebeam app? Or am I just using the wrong settings?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
11 Replies
Highlighted
Resident

Re: Bluebeam Revu for iPad

Hi Dewayne,

Our webdav does not block Bluebeam app access.  Please submit a ticket to our support team so we can look into this particular issue further.  You can submit a ticket in the menu above or email support@egnyte.com

Best, Chris

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi Dewayne,

We've analyzed and pinpointed the issue. Turns out Bluebean is not sending their webdav protocols correctly and thus we will have to implement a hack to get you access. Please expect a fix in the next 10 to 20 days.

Sincerely,

Steve

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi Dewayne,

we have made the fix and it will be pushed into production on the 15th. Thank you for using Egnyte.

Sincerely,

Steve

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Has this update been released? Can you please post the WebDAV instructions to setup with bluebeam.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

Hi Betsy,

I'm checking with our mobile guys on this one. I'll post back shortly.

Thanks for your patience,

Trey

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

Betsy,

You should be able to use these instructions to setup bluebeam. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Trey

https://helpdesk.egnyte.com/entries/72415-Manually-Mapping-a-Drive-for-XP-Vista-Windows7-Mac-Linux

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Resident

The link did not work.  When I try to load Egnyte in blubeam the error message "Developer Over Rate" appears.  

any idea how i can fix this?

thanks.  

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

Hello @jordan10,

This error is related to our Public API's. The error you encountered means that the API request calls have reached its limit for the day. These quotas get refreshed every day. So once the 24 hour window resets, you will again be able to make the calls again.

Also pleasae note that to access files through Bluebeam, users need to connect through WebDAV. WebDAV is only enabled for power users. Standard users cannot access files through Bluebeam for iPad. 

Thanks.

PS. Help others find answers by selecting "Accept as Solution" if a post answers your question."
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Vigilante

I am facing the same "Developer over rate" exception.

So what is the daily quota of the exceptions?

Is there any quota for successful requests as well?

0 Kudos
Users online (234)