Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configure Mobile Access On a User Level

Highlighted
Jason Martinez1
Vigilante

Configure Mobile Access On a User Level

Jump to solution

It seems Mobile access is allowed or denied for all users.  I would like some users to have the ability to use the mobile app, but other users to not have the ability.  This feature should be on the user-level.  A setting that can be altered in the user properties.

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Retired Employee Sagar
Retired Employee

Re: Configure Mobile Access On a User Level

Jump to solution

Hi Jason,

Thank you for writing to us. I see your point here. Currently the admins can only restrict the users to use Egnyte on Mobile via different platform. I understand you are looking for a more granular approach where in the admin will be able to be restrict an individual user to access Egnyte from the users's profile itself. 

I will send across your suggestion to the Product Team to be considered for a future enhancement. 

Thanks

Sagar

PS. Help others find answers by selecting "Accept as Solution" if a post answers your question."

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Retired Employee Sagar
Retired Employee

Re: Configure Mobile Access On a User Level

Jump to solution

Hi Jason,

Thank you for writing to us. I see your point here. Currently the admins can only restrict the users to use Egnyte on Mobile via different platform. I understand you are looking for a more granular approach where in the admin will be able to be restrict an individual user to access Egnyte from the users's profile itself. 

I will send across your suggestion to the Product Team to be considered for a future enhancement. 

Thanks

Sagar

PS. Help others find answers by selecting "Accept as Solution" if a post answers your question."

View solution in original post

0 Kudos