cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drive mounted but shared folder not loading

Drive mounted but shared folder not loading

Jump to solution

I have mounted our company drive to a new tablet and it mounts successfully, but when clicking on either the Private or Shared folders, they come up empty, with a modified date from over 2 years ago when we purchased the service. What would be causing this issue?

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Retired Employee Sagar
Retired Employee

Re: Drive mounted but shared folder not loading

Jump to solution

Hi Brian,

Did you try to unmount / remount the drive once to see if that helps. If that too does not help, allow our support team to look at it. Kindly file a support ticket at support@egnyte.com. Our support staff can remote in and take a llook at this. 

Regards

Sagar.

PS. Help others find answers by selecting "Accept as Solution" if a post answers your question."

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Retired Employee Sagar
Retired Employee

Jump to solution

Hi Brian,

Did you try to unmount / remount the drive once to see if that helps. If that too does not help, allow our support team to look at it. Kindly file a support ticket at support@egnyte.com. Our support staff can remote in and take a llook at this. 

Regards

Sagar.

PS. Help others find answers by selecting "Accept as Solution" if a post answers your question."

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
hboor
Deputy

Jump to solution

How do you remount your Egnyte drive? I've been having a similar issue where my Egnyte server won't open because "the original item can't be found" on my Mac finder window.

0 Kudos
Retired Employee Sagar
Retired Employee

Jump to solution

Hi @hboor,

Just click the Egnyte Drive icon sitting in your menu bar and hit settings icon and further on the settings menu. The window that pops up shows your connected drives. Select the drive, Disconnect and Re-connect it. This will simply re-mount the drive. 

Should the issue persist, contact support@egnyte.com with the error message, your domain name and your contact number. Our support team will assist you with the problem.

Thanks.

0 Kudos