Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Egnyte Connect - Not reconnecting when moving from 1 network to another

Highlighted
Arafeedie1
Vigilante

Egnyte Connect - Not reconnecting when moving from 1 network to another

Anybody esle havining problems with the latest version of Egnyte connect 2.2.0.68 Win 10 64bit when moving from network to network.  We are consistently having connection issues when users go home and then return to the office, only to find out the drive is gone and they have to relaunch connect to recover.  Please let me know if you have seen this and what the fix may be for it.  Thanks,  Andy

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Retired Employee Sagar
Retired Employee

Re: Egnyte Connect - Not reconnecting when moving from 1 network to another

Hello @Arafeedie1,

Thank you for writing to the community. 

Egnyte has since upgraded the Egnyte Connect application to version 3.0.2. Have you upgraded the app to the latest version ? Is this is still an issue ? If it is, can you provide us with the users perform on a daily basis when they encounter this issue. 

I ask coz I personally use a Win10 64bit with Egnyte Connect v3.0.2 between my home and office network and I have not experienced a situation to relaunch connect.

Thanks.

PS. Help others find answers by selecting "Accept as Solution" if a post answers your question."
0 Kudos
Arafeedie1
Vigilante

Hi All,  The problem I am having is not with all users and I have been working with support to figure out what is happening.  We upgraded to version 3.0.1.79 and I dikd not realize there was a version 3.2  I will try upgrading to that version to see if that resolves the issue.  Thanks  Andy 

0 Kudos
Community Manager JulieMullins
Community Manager

Thanks for the clarification, @Arafeedie1. It sounds like it is something support can help with a bit more than the community since it's a single scenario, but let us know if there are anymore questions that arise along the way. 

Best,
- Julie

PS. Help others find answers by selecting "Accept as Solution" if a post answers your question.
0 Kudos
Employee Tri Hoang
Employee

Hi @Arafeedie1

What you described is a bit strange. Please upgrade to the lastest Egnyte Connect Desktop App here and contact support if you still encounter this issue.

Best,

Tri

0 Kudos