cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Egnyte for Office keeps prompting me to log in

Bmunoz1
Resident

Egnyte for Office keeps prompting me to log in

I have a user that uses the Egnyte for Outlook application. Once installed, I go to settings and log them in. It then works normally, however, throughout the day and after reboots, it will consistently popup the login window whenever the user clicks on new email or on the button to share from egnyte. I have used the Microsoft Removal Tool to uninstall office so I could reinstall it. I have removed the egnyte application and re-installed that as well(with all the reboots in between) It is still prompting the user to log in. Why is this happening?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Moderator Sagar

Re: Egnyte for Office keeps prompting me to log in

Hello @Bmunoz1,

Thank you for writing to us. I am sorry to see you are experiencing problems with the Outlook Add-in. From your explanation I see you have tried quite a few things which normally any user would do in such scenarios. 

One thing I suspect is the usage of email address while authenticating the app. Can you install the app and upon getting the authentication prompt, simply type in your username instead of your email address and test the app for a few days to see if the same behavior is experienced. 

If it does, I recommend you file a case with our support team via support@egnyte.com. I am sure they will be able to assist in a much better manner.

Thanks.

0 Kudos