cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MacOS Mojave

MacOS Mojave

When is macOS Mojave support coming?   Curious on both Sync and Drive.

0 Kudos
8 Replies
Kaed
Resident

Re: MacOS Mojave

Egnyte Connect (Drive) (3.0.0) and Sync (9.2.4) work on Mojave.

0 Kudos

Neither show as being supported on Mojave.  I asked support, they said no.  I installed Mojave and those versions of the Egnyte apps gave me errors, which is what prompted my question.  If it's working for you, that's great.  Not sure why my configuration is not allowing it to work.

0 Kudos
SenergyGroup
Vigilante

Definitely not working on Mojave yet!

0 Kudos

They posted new installs of Connect and Sync. They say they are compatible with Mojave. I haven’t tried yet.
0 Kudos
Retired Employee Sagar
Retired Employee

Hello,

The latest versions of all Egnyte Desktop applications are supported on macOS Mojave. 

This includes:

You can get the respective installers from the Apps & Integrations tab on your Egnyte UI. I hope this helps.

PS. Help others find answers by selecting "Accept as Solution" if a post answers your question."
0 Kudos
Highlighted
DesignGroup
Vigilante

I just installed Desktop Sync for Mac 9.2.5 and I have none of the right click options anymore in Finder.

I can't copy links from the files via the Desktop Sync.

0 Kudos
Retired Employee Sagar
Retired Employee

Hi @DesignGroup,

I would suggest you connect with our support team. I personally tested this with v9.2.5 and was able to carry out the functionality you mentioned. However, I did this on a Windows machine. I feel support is the best place to get this issue fixed. 

Thanks.

PS. Help others find answers by selecting "Accept as Solution" if a post answers your question."
0 Kudos
SenergyGroup
Vigilante

Update: Working on Mojave as of 9/22 - just had to uninstall drive and reinstall it.

0 Kudos
Users online (1,223)