cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notification emails even when notifications are off

PDrager
Resident

Notification emails even when notifications are off

I've been using Egnyte for years, and I turned off my notifications a while ago.   Just recently I've started to get emails for all updates, which in my organization is A LOT.   

I went to check my notification status, and it's still off.   I should never be getting notifications.  Just to be safe, I changed it, saved it, and then changed it back about an hour later.  Still getting notifications.  This is incredibly frustrating and annoying.  Please help.  

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Retired Employee JulieMullins
Retired Employee

Re: Notification emails even when notifications are off

Hi @PDrager,

Sorry to hear about that; I can imagine that would be frustrating. First off, do you know if you are the only person experiencing this in your organization or are others, as well?

Best,
- Julie

PS. Help others find answers by selecting "Accept as Solution" if a post answers your question.
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Breanna Gann
Resident

I know this was from a while ago, but I have also turned off folder notification emails for my power users and they are still receiving them every hour. 

Am I going to need to turn them off per user on each individual profile?

0 Kudos
Retired Employee Sagar
Retired Employee

Hello @Breanna Gann,

This does seem like an issue. If you have disabled the notifications domain wide and the setting "users can override this setting" is turned off, then no user on your domain should be receiving the Shared Folder notifications. 

I would suggest you to write to connect with our support team so that this case can be escalated to our engineering team to be resolved.

Thanks.

PS. Help others find answers by selecting "Accept as Solution" if a post answers your question."
0 Kudos