cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone Access - Android

Highlighted
Resident

Phone Access - Android

I see there is an app for iphone and ipad. I currently am using the HTC Droid Incredible. I can access egnyte but I cannot see all my files, only the folders. I was wondering if you had an app in development.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Resident

Re: Phone Access - Android

yes, we are working on a rich android app. should have this available in next 60 days.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Vigilante

Hello, I'm using the Android Egnyte app and it's simple and efficient. One thing I've noticed though is that when I access files with the mobile app, opening them on my phone, the access is not logged. If I log in through the website the access history doesn't show that it was opened and it doesn't show up in an audit. Can this be fixed?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

Hi Shane,

Yes, this is something we are working on and I will keep you updated on the fix. Thank you!

Emily

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Resident

Now that you finally have an Android App I am interesting in switching my business over to you, however, what possible good is it to have a app that does not allow you to copy or move files from one folder to another or to copy and move subfolders from one folder to another?  It's a pretty useless app when you cannot even do something as simple as that with it.  The lack of that feature forces me to stay with the company that I am already with.  I have been trying to move to your service since you first started with no success.

0 Kudos
Users online (597)