Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Searching file contents

Highlighted
Kym Corprue
Resident

Searching file contents

Jump to solution

I have noticed that when searching file contents on the Egnyte drive, there are either extreme delays or the entire drive crashes. Searching file contents is necessary for daily tasks in our office. How can we fix this problem?

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Retired Employee Sagar
Retired Employee

Re: Searching file contents

Jump to solution

Hi Kym,

Do you see this happening to all the folders in your Egnyte Drive or to some specific folders only ? Also have you installed the latest build of Egnyte Drive on your computer ? 

If you are in sync with the above two questions, I would suggest you file a support request at support@egnyte.com and let our support team take a look at this. 

Thanks

Sagar.

PS. Help others find answers by selecting "Accept as Solution" if a post answers your question."
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Retired Employee Sagar
Retired Employee

Re: Searching file contents

Jump to solution

Hi Kym,

Do you see this happening to all the folders in your Egnyte Drive or to some specific folders only ? Also have you installed the latest build of Egnyte Drive on your computer ? 

If you are in sync with the above two questions, I would suggest you file a support request at support@egnyte.com and let our support team take a look at this. 

Thanks

Sagar.

PS. Help others find answers by selecting "Accept as Solution" if a post answers your question."
0 Kudos