Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sync files between Onedrive/GoogleDrive/Dropbox and Egnyte

Highlighted
HitenKacha
Vigilante

Sync files between Onedrive/GoogleDrive/Dropbox and Egnyte

Hi,

i am using a third party system to automate some salesforce reports. As part of the scheduling i can either e-mail or save to One Drive / Dropbox / Google Drive.

Ideally i would like to be able to save directly into Egnyte.

Is there a way to sync a onedrive/dropbox/googledrive folder with an Egnyte. That way i can have the report saved to one of them folders which in turn can sync with a folder on Egnyte.

Thanks

Hiten

Labels (2)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Retired Employee Sagar
Retired Employee

Re: Sync files between Onedrive/GoogleDrive/Dropbox and Egnyte

Hello @HitenKacha,

Thank you for writing to the community. 

Are you looking to sync all the services with an Egnyte domain or is it either of them ?

We do not have any integration available with OneDrive or DropBox, but yes, we do have an integration with GoogleDrive. You can simply look up Google Drive integration in our helpdesk and you will find relevant articles giving you more information. See if this suits your requirement. 

Thanks.

PS. Help others find answers by selecting "Accept as Solution" if a post answers your question."
0 Kudos
Employee chapman
Employee

Re: Sync files between Onedrive/GoogleDrive/Dropbox and Egnyte

Hi,

Is the Salesforce Report available to be saved back to Salesforce as either a "Notes & Attachment" or a "File" if that is the case we have a Salesforce integration that strips those files and puts them in the corresponding folder in Egnyte.

0 Kudos