cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uninstall app on mac

Highlighted

Uninstall app on mac

Jump to solution

I am trying to uninstall the app on my mac, but it keeps telling me that it is in use. How can I fix this?

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Retired Employee Sagar
Retired Employee

Re: Uninstall app on mac

Jump to solution

Hi Katherine,

Please make sure that there are no files open from within the Egnyte Drive app. Next thing you can do is to quit the Egnyte Drive app from the menu bar at the top. Trying running the uninstall utility and see if that helps.

Let me know. If this still does not work, I will have to get you connected with our Support team.

Thanks

Sagar

PS. Help others find answers by selecting "Accept as Solution" if a post answers your question."
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Retired Employee Sagar
Retired Employee

Jump to solution

Hi Katherine,

Please make sure that there are no files open from within the Egnyte Drive app. Next thing you can do is to quit the Egnyte Drive app from the menu bar at the top. Trying running the uninstall utility and see if that helps.

Let me know. If this still does not work, I will have to get you connected with our Support team.

Thanks

Sagar

PS. Help others find answers by selecting "Accept as Solution" if a post answers your question."
0 Kudos
Retired Employee Sagar
Retired Employee

Jump to solution

Hi Katherine,

Somehow your reply to this post landed up in the suspended tickets bucket on our ticketing system. We have generated a support case out of your reply. Someone from support will connect with you today and take a look into this issue. 

Thanks

Sagar.

0 Kudos