cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web form

Highlighted

Web form

I love Egnyte's functionality and want to move to the next step. I am looking for a web form solution that allows my users not only to post plain data within the form (for example, name, date and department) but also attach files (pdf, xls, doc, zip). The question here is the following. Is there any Egnyte-friendly app or an Egnyte solution that allows me to produce this online web form that is later posted into an Egnyte file and folder?

I appreciate your comments. Tks.

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

Re: Web form

Hello @Manuel Salgado1,

There is a good range of app integrations with Egnyte. There is this one app that might be close to what you are looking for. I would want you to try it first.

Its name is Jotform. JotForm is an online form builder for every business. Users can collect form submission data of any kind, and upload forms directly into the Egnyte Connect folder of their choice. JotForm’s Form Designer and Form Analytics features enable you to securely create custom forms, while keeping an eye on how your forms are performing.

You can find this app here: - https://helpdesk.egnyte.com/hc/en-us/categories/203160148

Hope this helps.

Thanks.

PS. Help others find answers by selecting "Accept as Solution" if a post answers your question."
0 Kudos
Users online (213)